September 10,2008

Dear all,

I wanted to thank everyone for there support and e-mails; I’ve published my concerns pertaining to the Kia Corporation, Schaumburg Kia, and Ms. Debra Ashen a Chicago IL based attorney on over fifteen websites. To be honest the responses have been overwhelming and very gracious. Since posting my story on these fifteen websites, I honestly have received over forty-one thousand responses from the Chicago land area and throughout the U.S. I’ve only been able to open up and read between family members, friends, and myself about seven thousand five hundred emails over the last five days. How many individuals thanked me for the information and stated, they would think twice about purchasing a Kia vehicle if ever, and they would never purchase a vehicle from Schaumburg Kia? 100% of the e-mails we’ve had the ability to open and read. How many people were appalled by Chicago IL based attorney Debra Ashen’s behavior? 100% of the e-mails we’ve opened up and read.

Starting today, I will be posting this letter on twelve more consumer websites that I‘ve been given by multiple individuals in their e-mail replies that I’ve received, so here is a shortened summary of what happened. On June 04,2008 I contacted Schaumburg Kia pertaining to a vehicle they had on their website, and to be honest I contacted them via e-mail and stated I didn’t want to run a credit check that day. Christopher a salesman at Schaumburg Kia contacted me via my cell two or three times on June 04,2008 and stated Mr. Sottile come on in we can sell you a vehicle without running a credit check today. I went into Schaumburg Kia and looked at the vehicle, after some negotiating we came to a fair and mutual agreement. A bank was contacted and I was given a monthly payment, an interest rate, a loan term, and a final payout. I then signed a retail installment contract, a spot delivery agreement that stated I had a five-day contingency, an odometer disclosure statement, and a vehicle purchase order, not to mention a document pertaining to new license plates. Why was I given a five- day contingency on the spot delivery agreement? Due to the fact I wasn’t running a credit check that day, Schaumburg Kia wanted to give themselves five days in case they couldn’t loan me to get out of their contractual obligation. Brian the finance manager at Schaumburg Kia stated, Mr. Sottile if you don’t hear from us by June 09,2008 then everything is good, so just look for your billing statement by the end of the month.

June 09 came and went, so like anyone else I assumed everything was settled. Around June 19,2008 I received a voicemail that was anything less than scratchy and vague and it pertained to my loan. I immediately contacted Schaumburg Kia via e-mail and stated what’s going on gentlemen the contingency came and went, so I mailed Schaumburg Kia a copy of the original spot delivery agreement on June 20,2008.why? I thought maybe they had forgotten about the five -day contingencies. (Please remember I have the original Spot delivery agreement that stated a five-day contingency not a copy you’ll understand in a minute.)

On June 24,2008 two gentlemen came to my home working for Schaumburg Kia and trying repossess a Schaumburg Kia vehicle. They immediately stated you’re a loser, a liar, and your credit s****. My sixty seven year old mother was at the house, so she came out and stated what’s going on here? They then called her old Mother Hubbard, and a fat a**. The Algonquin Police were called and what did they say? You bypassed the contingency; you’re not touching Mr. Sottile’s car. Can I prove all of this? Yes I have multiple witness statements.

After the June 24,2004 incident, I became aware that Schaumburg Kia tried to loan me under a nickname an unbelievable amount of times, but they never used my birth name which was signed on all of are contractual agreements and they waited over fifteen days to run a credit check. Yet the spot delivery agreement states a five –day contingency. How can you loan anyone if your social security number says one thing and your name on the loan document says another. The numerous loan companies told me that trying to obtain a loan like that would be miraculous at best. In laymen terms, it would never happen. Can I prove this? Yes, I have numerous letters from these loan companies stating Tony Sottile was trying to get a loan not Chester A Sottile. Now we can all understand why my credit stinks, the more times you do a credit check, the lower and lower your score become. They were trying loan me, knowing they were using the wrong name, why? All they had to do was look at the signed contracts this wasn’t brain surgery. Was my credit the greatest? No, but I at least had the ability to be loan able on a car.

Around the 28 of July 2008 I received a court summons from Debra Ashen an attorney in Chicago IL representing Schaumburg Kia. Why did I receive her pleading? Schaumburg Kia was suing me for the vehicle. While looking at her pleading, I noticed an exhibit (B) in her pleading that was a spot delivery agreement that stated I had a no day contingency yet my original stated I had a five-day contingency. I took a very close look at exhibit (B) and here it what I saw; my signatures on my original and their exhibit (B) were identical yet Brian the Finance manager at Schaumburg Kia initials were different. How could that be? No one signs her or her name or initials the same way twice. It was a forgery.

A pleading signed by Ms. Ashen and submitted with exhibit (B) through the Mchenry County Court system with a court date of August 11,2008 and case # being 08LM629, stated I went into Schaumburg Kia and said I have a seven hundred credit rating, I’m refinancing my home, and you’ll wait fifteen days to run a credit check on me. Here is an easy question, if your pleading is true and correct Ms. Ashen, then why did Schaumburg Kia forge my signature on a spot delivery agreement that stated I had a no day contingency, what was Schaumburg Kia hiding? I maybe wrong, but if a plaintiff lies and an attorney facilitates a forgery through court, is that not committing perjury on both parties’ behalf? I sent Ms. Ashen at least fifteen faxes prior to our court date on August 11,2008, which stated Exhibit (B) is a blatant forgery. Can I prove this? Yes, I have all of fax confirmation sheets showing that Ms. Ashen’s office did receive my faxes. So Ms. Ashen was fully aware that exhibit (B) was a forgery. What did Ms. Ashen do? Absolutely nothing. Here is a good one, on August 11,2008 her associate stated under oath in court, that I was given a five day contingency. Hmmm…. Her associate now further validated that exhibit (B) was a forgery? This would mean Ms. Ashen and her associate knowingly and willingly submitted a forged document into a court of law? Correct.

With that being said, I wanted to be fair, so I contacted the KIA Corporation in Irvin California on August 20,2008. I then spoke with a Marjorie Beard or Veards, and she stated oh that is terrible Mr. Sottile, and I then stated would you like to see all of my evidence? She then stated no, I’m sorry but anti-trust laws prohibit me from helping you. What does anti-trust laws have to do with consumer fraud, forgery, and perjury committed by your independent dealership? Yet to date she has never sent me a letter via U.S. mail that stated her anti-trust law claims. So I sent her an e-mail on September 05,2008 which stated I’ve posted my story on multiple websites, and I would like to give you an opportunity to respond for the KIA Corporation by September 08,2008. How did Marjorie respond? Silence. Was Marjorie in the KIA Corporation office on September 05,2008 to receive my e-mail the Kia complaint number being, K1495791? What is this number? It’s a confirmation number that notifies the consumer that the KIA Corporation received your email. With all that being said; was Marjorie in the Kia Corporations office on September 05,2008? Yes, and how do I know this, I contacted the KIA Corporations toll free number on September 05,2008 and asked is Marjorie Beards or Veards in today? And the KIA Corporation’s customer service representative stated yes sir Marjorie is in, would you like to speak to her.

As for Ms. Ashen who represented Schaumburg Kia, I sent her a fax on September 06,2008 which stated I would like you to also respond to your exhibit (B), and your legal pleading. Can you prove with factual hard copy evidence that your pleading and exhibit (B) are true and correct? Can I prove I sent Ms. Ashen this fax on September 06,2008? Yes, I have the fax confirmation sheet showing Ms. Ashen’s office did receive my fax. I gave Ms. Ashen and Marjorie my e-mail address and stated I will post whatever your responses are. Why? I wanted everyone to realize I was giving all parties involved a level platform to dispute their claims on. I gave Ms. Ashen until September 10,2008 to respond via e-mail. Please note a time frame was never given, I never stated at the end of the day, mid afternoon or late evening. I just stated you have until September 10,2008 to respond. I looked at my e-mails this morning and what was Ms. Ashen’s response? Silence. Ladies and gentleman Ms. Ashen had two full days to respond, so whether I waited until tomorrow or next week, Mrs. Ashen had more than enough time to respond, due to the fact she’s been involved in this case since July of 2008. Was Ms. Ashen in her office on September 06,2008 or September 08,2008 to receive my fax? Yes, how do I know this? I called her office on September 08,2008 and asked is Ms. Ashen in this week? Her receptionist stated yes sir could I get her for you, I then stated did she receive a fax dated September 06,2008 from a Chester A Sottile, the receptionist then stated hold on and then two minutes later she then stated yes Mr. Sottile, I then replied thank You.

Why am I doing this? To insure everyone realizes what Schaumburg Kia, the KIA Corporation, and Debra Ashen an attorney in Chicago IL are capable of. All I wanted was everyone involved to do the right thing. Schaumburg Kia destroyed my credit, so I couldn’t purchase a vehicle if a miracle happened, and Ms. Ashen and Schaumburg Kia did nothing more than facilitate a forgery and a defaming pleading against me through the court Mchenry County Court systems. I gave Marjorie, and Ms. Ashen, Schaumburg Kia, and the KIA Corporation the ability to set the record straight pertaining to their side of this travesty, yet they chose silence. What was there to hide Ms. Ashen, Marjorie, Schaumburg Kia and the KIA Corporation? If I were lying about this issue, then why were your responses Silence.

Chester A Sottile

Had an Experience with Schaumburg Kia?

Comments

You are a liar and a fraud.